Thursday, October 24, 2013

Story Time With Abba Bui 1(The day I went to fight with Santa)

Hey guys this is Abba Bui and I am starting a new series every Thursday called Story Time With Abba Bui which is basically me telling you random stories. Today I am going to tell you about the time I started a fight with Santa Claus. I remember the year was 19blahblahblah and I was a young boy when Agent 005 and I were robbing a candy store and we had all the candy in the world until Christmas day when Santa stole all our candy and put us on the naughty list. I went berserk and hijacked Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and forced him to fly me to the North Pole to find Santa. I ran into Santa's workshop and said "Santa, take this," and I threw some Christmas tree leaves at him. Santa just starred at me and replied "Why thank you young child." Santa then slapped me and we both started to slap each other before Santa took a baseball bat and hit me all the way back to my house. For the rest of the day I just stayed at home watching TV. That was my story everybody and tune in next time as me and Easter Corgi talk about the time we saw a ghost in Halloween.

Abba Bui
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment