* Do not let fear of vulnerability get in the way living the life you are called to live, nor in the way of loving others and letting them know it.
* ~ I'm more than half sure that's a proper use of 'nor', which I used because I was mostly certain 'or' would've been incorrect, right? x)
* If it's not spontaneous it's not Spirit.
* Through the body, we become mindful of the breath, and through the breath, we gain awareness of mindful stillness. From here, this mindful stillness, we can experience life joyfully, because we see that the more grateful we are for life, the more deeply we perceive, and likewise, the more there is to appreciate. If we feel at ease and peaceful within, create that for ourselves, life's situations and experience will reflect ease, satisfaction and fulfillment.
"You mind is like this water my friend. When it is agitated, it becomes difficult to see. But if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear."
- Master Oogway, Kung Fu Panda
"Master Oogway" by Berserk - XXX on Devientart.com
For more awesome Master Oogway fan art visit
"Fill your bowl to the brimand it will spill.Keep sharpening your knifeand it will blunt.Chase after money and securityand your heart will never unclench.Care about people's approvaland you will be their prisoner.
Do your work, then step back.The only path to serenity."
- 9, Tao Te Ching