Friday, August 23, 2013

Liebster Award

I was nominated by the awesomefor the Liebster award! Which is basically an award that is passed around by bloggers with fewer than 200 followers nominating other bloggers. That way they all get to connect with other bloggers and find out about new and exciting blogs!

Thank you so muchfor nominating for me! :D

11 FACTS ABOUT ME:


1. I am a big time reptile and shark freak!

2. My all time favorite movie is How to train your dragon

3. I used to have long curly hair, but got fed up with it and chopped it off.

4. I love love love to read!

5. I do not like sports at all! except for skateboarding and fighting.

6. I am a big vintage fan!

7. I love to collect toys, action figures, rocks, stamps, coins/money and bugs.

8. trying to decided if I should become an animator or concept artist.

9. I love to play my guitar early in the morning and wake up my little sisters.

10. I'm a huge fan of the vikings, celts, norman, anglo saxons and berserkers.

11. my favorite author is J R R Tolkien.



QUESTIONS THAT EMILYSPOLKADOTSOCKS ASKED ME:

1. What is your favourite book?Hmmmmmm.... hard to say. but it would defiantly have to be the Lord of the rings series.

2. Who inspires you?I get inspired by a lot of musicians and artists, such as Jonsi and E H Shepard.

3. Where is your dream destination for a holiday?Iceland would defiantly be a place I would love to go. So I can learn even more about the country that I've only read about in books.

4/5. When did you start up your blog, and why? I believe the year was 2010 when this blog was started. Only it went by a whole different title and theme, that was recently changed. I started this blog for fun really, didn't have a goal or purpose in mind other than having a little website of my own to fill with stuff I enjoyed most.

6. What type of blog do you write?My goodness, I wish I knew! It can be pretty random at times. I really just write out anything I was thinking about that day.

7. If you could spend the day with anyone in the world, who would it be?I would love to spend a day with Mat Kearney, so I can learn from someone in the music business and hopefully get some tips.

8. What is your most favourite thing about blogging? Meeting new people, who are inspiring and fun! :D

9. What is your favourite film?Forever and defiantly How to train your dragon!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. What one word do you think best describes yourself?Odd...........Odd is defiantly the word that I think describes me best.

11. Finally, do you have any other social networking links of yours you wish to share? Youtube? Twitter? Etc.?Well I do have a twitter account that I go by the name, an Instagram accountand a Deviantart account.



[I NOMINATE THESE AWESOME FOLKS]

Aino Simoa Jarett EmmaForsterMeredith Kyle

CAN YOU FOLKS PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?

1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?2. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE DOING IN THE FUTURE?3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? 4. DO YOU COLLECT ANYTHING? IF SO WHAT?5. LEAST FAVORITE MUSICIAN?6. DO YOU LIKE TO DO ART? IF SO, WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEDIUM AND ART STYLE OF CHOICE?7. DO YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT?8. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?9. IF YOU WERE TO BUY A CAR, WHAT KIND WOULD IT BE?10. YOUR TASTE IN MUSIC?11. IF I GAVE YOU $20 HOW WOULD YOU SPEND IT?



For more info on the Liebster award go to:
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment