Thursday, January 23, 2014

Class of Heroes 2G (Ken to Mahou to Gakuen Mono 2G) for Playstation 3

Original Photo:

This game is incredibly fun if you are a fan of the Wizardy series or a typical dungeon crawler. I got my copy imported fromand I am completely satisfied with it! I received my copy literally 2 days after the status changed on my order history screen on . For Imports, this is truly the place I depend on.




Ken to Mahou to Gakuen Mono 2G or Class of Heroes 2G is an amazing game with several jobs available right off the start and some available later on when you open up your map to newer cities. The whole point of this game is to grind and unlock new skills, as well as different maps and dungeons. After a short introduction from some NPCs', you are given free will to either use the pre-made team or create your own squad. I decided to create my own squad, and cheat a little whilst doing it. I found out that if you continually back in and out of the create a character screen, the ability points given are reset to either a higher or lower number than what was previously displayed. I kept doing this until I got the option to create a character with an extra 41 attribute points. Which started my squad off quite nicely in my personal opinion. ^^. Once I finished up my squad I started adventuring in the near-by woods, and was getting owned. This game is meant for strategy and I was completely not prepared for that! But I adapted and it became an extremely enjoyable experience.



I noticed that having the right jobs in my party was detriment to my adventuring outcome. It took me a while to find the job requirements so I thought why not include them in my post so people can see what is available in the game. Onto the list!



Original Photo:

JOBSany race can become this job.

Warrior - Requires 12 points in Strength; any race can become this job.

Monk - Requires 12 in Strength, 12 in Faith and 12 in Vitality; only Human, Dwarf, Gnome, Felper and Bahamun races can become this job.

Sorcerer - Requires 12 in Intelligence and 12 in Faith; only Human, Elf, Fairy, Diablos and Celestian race can become this job.

Ranger - Requires 10 in Agility and 12 in luck; only Human, Elf, Gnome, Khulaz and Fairy races can become this job.

Puppeteer - Requires Neutral and 12 in Intelligence and 10 in Luck; only Human, Khulaz and Diablos races can become this job.

Samurai - Requires Good and 12 in Strength, 13 in Intelligence, 9 in Faith, 12 in Vitality, 11 in Agility and 9 in Luck; only Human, Dwarf, Felpur and Celestian races can become this job.

Ninja - Requires Evil and 12 in Strength, 11 in Intelligence, 11 in Faith, 12 in Vitality, 14 in Agility and 15 in Luck; only Human, Khulaz and Diablos races can become this job.

Idol - Requires 6 in Strength, 6 in Intelligence, 12 in Faith, 12 in Vitality, 6 in Agility, 16 in Luck; any race can become this job.

Gunner - Requires 12 in Strength, 10 in Vitality, 10 in Agility and 12 in Luck; only available for Human race.

Summoner - Requires 13 in Intelligence, 13 in Faith and 12 in Luck; only available for Elf race.

Berserker - Requires 18 in Strength, 18 in Vitality, 12 in Agility and 10 in Luck; only available for Dwarf race.

Sage - Requires 6 in Strength, 19 in Intelligence, 17 in Faith and 6 in Vitality; only available for Fairy race.

Alchemist - Requires 10 in Strength, 15 in Intelligence, 13 in Faith, 10 in Vitality, 8 in Agility and 13 in Luck; only available for Gnome race.

Geomancer - Requires Neutral and 13 in Intelligence, 13 in Faith and 19 in Luck; only available for Khulaz race.

Beast - Requires 15 in Strength, 13 in Vitality, 18 in Agility and 10 in Luck; only available for the Felpur race.

Dragon Knight - Requires Good and 15 in Strength, 10 in Intelligence, 13 in Spirit, 15 in Vitality, 10 in Agility and 13 in Luck; only available for Bahamun race.

Necromancer - Requires 15 Intelligence, 17 in Faith and 15 in Luck; only available for Diablos race.

Fallen Angel - Requires Evil and 15 in Strength, 14 in Intelligence, 15 in Vitality and 15 in Agility; only available for Celestian race.



I hope that this post and the job list has gotten to spark your interest in this game, because you will find yourself playing this for hours easily. Just remember not to rage when you die quite frequently at the start, it gets better once you are a higher level I promise. Be on the lookout for future gameplay and vlog reviews of this game on my !



Subscribe/Follow my blog and various social media for constant updates of adventuring, hiking or my fiancee and my daily life! Thanks again for reading and liking my posts I am extremely thankful. Until next time...



Game on
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment