Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Points of Articulation: Figma Casca Figure From Berserk

Max Factory continues their spectacular line of characters from one of the most violently beautiful manga/anime series ever, Berserk. Admittedly, I'm not as caught up with my anime as I would like to be so, when a friend suggested I borrow his copy of Berserk, I did. What an adventure. First released in the late nineties, Berserk is based of Kentaro Miura's ongoing Manga series. The anime only adapted the first story arc of the series, but recently the first three films of what is planned to be an adaptation of the entire series have been released, with the English cast all reprising their roles of the lead characters, Guts, Griffith, and today's feature, Casca.



If you're a fan of Berserk then you're going to want to pick up this figure. If you have yet to become acquainted with this series get to your local comic or anime shop. Or you can head over to and pick up all you can find, you won't regret it.




has Casca for Pre-order for $54.99.



Most local comic stores in San Diego have been carrying these, so I recommend you check them out in your neck of the woods as well. As I like to say, it's always good to support your local comic and hobby stores!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment